Here at kristenwolf.com we take personal privacy very seriously.
Generally, the information requested by kristenwolf.com will be used to provide a website feature or service to you, such as commenting, support, or providing future content better tailored to your interests, including the sending of newsletters and exclusive content, if a user signs up for these.
Kristenwolf.com uses commenting and social media plug-ins and third-party websites. We use those third-party services to interact with visitors and to build our community on social media. We also uses these third-party services to measure the number of visitors to our website, to interact with visitors on the site, and to make our website more useful to visitors.
In such cases, the third-party application may request an email address, username, password, internet protocol (IP) address, and geographic location for account registration or sign-in purposes. kristenwolf.com does not use those third-party websites or services to collect personal information from individuals. Any personal information collected by the third-party website will not be stored or transmitted by kristenwolf.com. Kristenwolf.com has no control over or access to specific login information or any other sensitive personal information provide to third-party websites.
Kristenwolf.com collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs. The information these cookies collect may include:
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- Your username, if you’ve logged into the site
- The URL of site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
This information is only used to to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience and will never be sold.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or physical address given on our website:
(1) Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
(2) Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
(3) Request that we avoid collecting anything in the future (opt-out).
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well.